« Home | Interesting » | I am a terrible gift recipient » | It's baby time » | I made these with my own uterus! » | It's my Birfday...yea--I said "birfday"--gotta pro... » | PRGE questionaire update » | Some nature to brighten your day » | And so it begins... » | I should post more often... » | So Che and Rachel will get off my back!... »

Uncle!!!

Ok, I give--I've switched over to the new blogger. Are you happy now (Rachel)? I'll try to post things in a more timely manner from here on out. But I'm not promising anything...

WEEEEEEE! I got so excited to see on Bloglines you had a post up!!

...and yes, I think you were the LAST one to switch over. Several people at Blogger are going out to dinner tonight at Applebees in celebration because you FINALLY switched!

LOL

Happy 13th!
Oh did the ho tell you she stopped blogging and is only on flickr now? What a nice girlfriend you have! hahaha

Kisses and Misses friend!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm KnitGyver
  • From Midwest, United States
  • I'm a stay at home mom (well, I work part-time...)to two kids and one husband. I've been accused of being sarcastic and snarky. I'm trying to curb my potty-mouth for the sake of the children, but I've been known to slip. You've been warned.
My profile