« Home | It's baby time » | I made these with my own uterus! » | It's my Birfday...yea--I said "birfday"--gotta pro... » | PRGE questionaire update » | Some nature to brighten your day » | And so it begins... » | I should post more often... » | So Che and Rachel will get off my back!... » | Some of my projects, yo! » | Pu.R.G.E Questionaire »

I am a terrible gift recipient

I just realized that I haven't posted anything about the latest gift recieved from my secret pal. I feel just terrible!!! Sadly, I don't have my camera here, so I don't have any pictures, yet...but I will tell you that I got some really cute wool, some dpns, and a customized sock pattern that seems pretty idiot-proof. Well, I hope it's idiot-proof--I have yet to master the art of knitting on dpns. Should be quite an adventure...I'll keep you posted on the progress (once it starts).

Gosh terrible gift receipiant! sheesh! Youve only been knitting up a storm! hahah
ciao

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm KnitGyver
  • From Midwest, United States
  • I'm a stay at home mom (well, I work part-time...)to two kids and one husband. I've been accused of being sarcastic and snarky. I'm trying to curb my potty-mouth for the sake of the children, but I've been known to slip. You've been warned.
My profile