« Home | It's my Birfday...yea--I said "birfday"--gotta pro... » | PRGE questionaire update » | Some nature to brighten your day » | And so it begins... » | I should post more often... » | So Che and Rachel will get off my back!... » | Some of my projects, yo! » | Pu.R.G.E Questionaire » | Test »

I made these with my own uterus!


We just got the school pictures in...Meet KeKe and Hadzilla!

They are so cute. Your school pictures look great my kids on are more like mugshots. They don't have to the pretty backgrounds or things like that you must be very proud of them :o)

k Kiki doesnt look like TOR anymore.
At lease not in this shot, could we see what looks like staring into the light? hahahah
Oh and that haddie! I cant wait to have some of my very own!

Your seedlings, to use Msfortuknit's term, are so-o adorable. I don't have kids yet but I imagine they must seem grow so fast.

Yay, another War for Oaks lover! And you lived in Minneapolis too? Ahh, lucky you :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm KnitGyver
  • From Midwest, United States
  • I'm a stay at home mom (well, I work part-time...)to two kids and one husband. I've been accused of being sarcastic and snarky. I'm trying to curb my potty-mouth for the sake of the children, but I've been known to slip. You've been warned.
My profile