« Home | I should post more often... » | So Che and Rachel will get off my back!... » | Some of my projects, yo! » | Pu.R.G.E Questionaire » | Test »

And so it begins...


I got my first secret pal package on Saturday!! I was so excited when I came home and there was a manilla envelope in my door. I promptly opened it to find some really soft LB Micro-Spun, some matching blue needles, and some handmade, glass bead stitch markers.

I can't wait to get started on a scarf with this! Thank you Secret Pally!

Seriously,
I think she knows you quite well!
AND IT HAD NOT A DAMN THING TO DO WITH ME!

your lucky nice little start from your pal

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm KnitGyver
  • From Midwest, United States
  • I'm a stay at home mom (well, I work part-time...)to two kids and one husband. I've been accused of being sarcastic and snarky. I'm trying to curb my potty-mouth for the sake of the children, but I've been known to slip. You've been warned.
My profile