« Home | PRGE questionaire update » | Some nature to brighten your day » | And so it begins... » | I should post more often... » | So Che and Rachel will get off my back!... » | Some of my projects, yo! » | Pu.R.G.E Questionaire » | Test »

It's my Birfday...yea--I said "birfday"--gotta problem with that??

So, today is my birthday, and I thought I would share what I got...(sorry, no new knitting pics yet--keep your pants on!)


I'll start with the gifts I got from the old man and the kids...T got me Season 3 of Arrested Development (RIP), and you can't see it that well in the picture--but he also got me a bottle of Vera Wang "Princess" perfume. It smells great!! The Ramones set was from my almost-10-year-old son. It's got an almost full library of their songs and a DVD full of interviews and videos. Funny story about this: Back in August, we were shopping for T's b-day, and I saw this. I picked it up and and told KeKe that this would make a great birthday present for me. Well, he actually remembered--which wouldn't be so strange, because he remembers alot of weird stuff--but this kid can't remember that I asked him to put his backpack away 5 minutes after I ask him. Hadzilla's present is not pictured--it's just a cute pair of pants...and some candy that has long since been eaten! Anyway, Family, I thank you for the super-great gifts.


The flowers and stuff arrived today--they're from my parents. You'll notice the Knit.1 and Creative Knitting. Che, this means you can have your Knit.1 back! You can see for yourself all the other things they sent me. And, since I'm such a nrrrrd, I included the wrapping paper in the pic. I couldn't help myself--it's really cool paper. (Obviously, it's the geometric paper under the candles, and the pink and black paper under the Lifesavers)

I'm still expecting a couple more packages, so when T gets back on Saturday with the camera, I will be sure to post again.

HAPPY BIRFDAY!!!!!!!

So how many whoopin's did ya get?

hahaha

That is soooooo sweet! You so scored! And pink flowers! You are the princess!
Im so glad that you had a good one!

I must say that im a little shocked that kegs is getting so old!

Incredible

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm KnitGyver
  • From Midwest, United States
  • I'm a stay at home mom (well, I work part-time...)to two kids and one husband. I've been accused of being sarcastic and snarky. I'm trying to curb my potty-mouth for the sake of the children, but I've been known to slip. You've been warned.
My profile