« Home | I am a terrible gift recipient » | It's baby time » | I made these with my own uterus! » | It's my Birfday...yea--I said "birfday"--gotta pro... » | PRGE questionaire update » | Some nature to brighten your day » | And so it begins... » | I should post more often... » | So Che and Rachel will get off my back!... » | Some of my projects, yo! »

Interesting

I stole this from Lana...

Interesting...


You are Justice


Equity, rightness, probity, executive; triumph of the observing side in law.


Justice is about cold, objective balance through reason or natural force. You can't keep smoking and drinking without consequences to your health. It is the card that advises cutting out waste and insists that you make adjustments, do whatever is necessary to bring things back into balance, physically, emotionally, socially, spiritually. It is a card of balance and harmony; if there is imbalance, the correction may
require recourse to the law.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

the justice card is a good card to be. I am the empress, which fits me to a "T." LOL!

Have a fabulous Holiday. I will email you soon. HUGS!

Wow, wow...! Hey wanna trade SPallys with me? hahaha

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm KnitGyver
  • From Midwest, United States
  • I'm a stay at home mom (well, I work part-time...)to two kids and one husband. I've been accused of being sarcastic and snarky. I'm trying to curb my potty-mouth for the sake of the children, but I've been known to slip. You've been warned.
My profile