« Home | Pu.R.G.E Questionaire » | Test »

Some of my projects, yo!





So, here are some of my more recent projects. I won't go into detail. You have eyes, and you can judge for yourself whether they suck or not....

I'll get around to posting more later...

Toodles!

Welcome to blog land!

I totally want to make that pink sweater your wearing, what is the pattern? I love the front pocket too!!!

Kiki Joye, Hani Hani& Mommy Joye! Did I get that right? Help friend Help!
So what about that Rach' ey Isnt she just the most?
;)
See ya next weekend!

BTW, all good punk bloggers post pics of their new tatt's.

:)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm KnitGyver
  • From Midwest, United States
  • I'm a stay at home mom (well, I work part-time...)to two kids and one husband. I've been accused of being sarcastic and snarky. I'm trying to curb my potty-mouth for the sake of the children, but I've been known to slip. You've been warned.
My profile

Previous posts